Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Games like this are about mentality. I trust Pep to have picked the players based on how they've been in training this week and how hungry they are to win.

For all those complaining at Aguero's absence, just remember that he doesn't have the best record in Champions league knockout games...

Wow! pep & he’s selections.

Not sure what to make of that team. It might be the best option. Plus to have Aguero & Sterling to bring on is a big threat

is he just packing the midfield out to ensure we don’t loose this game ?
Definitely is.

I don't normally watch the build up but just sort of fancied it this eve just to hear the bollox they can spout ! I know guess I am just in that kinda mood today !

Games like this are about mentality. I trust Pep to have picked the players based on how they've been in training this week and how hungry they are to win.

For all those complaining at Aguero's absence, just remember that he doesn't have the best record in Champions league knockout games...
Paha what a load shit. He’s one of the best strikers that’s ever lived and Pep is dropping him. Shocking management

I don't know why anyone watches it, they're just wind up merchants the let of them, put it on at kick off.

I find it very bizarre that people moan about it constantly yet still watch it, there’s a very very easy and impactful solution, just don’t turn it on until it’s time for kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.