John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t celebrate him for the last 10 mins. The game was done and a cricket score was on, the only reason he has any defending to do in the last 10 mins, is because he gave them a lifeline. The guy is weak, physically and mentally and it is time for him to go.

I've given him plenty of criticism when he's deserved it but I don't think he deserves any today.

I thought he defended really well and apart from a slip that can happen to anyone, his performance was a big improvement on the last time he was in the team against Palace.

He made a mistake, and it absolutely put us in a difficult position, but the measure of a man is how you react to your mistakes and he fucking bossed it after.

He contributed a lot to us winning another trophy.
Like the corner that wasn’t, Villa still had to defend it. Stones fucks up and it leads to a goal, doesn’t mean we have to then struggle against a team we absolutely dominated before then.

Like the corner that wasn’t, Villa still had to defend it. Stones fucks up and it leads to a goal, doesn’t mean we have to then struggle against a team we absolutely dominated before then.
Agreed, I just wanted to acknowledge that it was a mistake that made things more contentious but also make sure no one misses the substantial contribution he also made to our winning another final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.