#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing that performance to that of Phil's in the final tells us all we need to know. The more I watch him the more I dislike him. Too greedy and wasteful also great job on the booking...

Same old same old vs sheff wed. Terrible performance so far, just wants to shoot any time he gets it.

I just don’t see the attraction.

He's a very talented individual, and you need technical players like him in a team. But it's about balance, in football, as in life. His few Mother Teresa moments don't make up for his greedy behavior 90% of the time.

He's got that natural element of greediness in himself, just like Aguero. You can't do anything about it unfortunately. There is a very thin line between being selfish and taking on a leadership role. Most of the time he crosses that line and is too selfish.

I like him but at the same time I dislike him.

At least he took the initiative last night and tried to make things happen. Everyone else was happy to just pass it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.