UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the president of UEFA, there’s absolutely no chance he knows nothing about this

It’s like the CEO of a major company saying he knows nothing about the biggest deal of the year his business is involved in.. a deal that could make or break the company’s future
Well CEOs of banks seem to be able to distance themselves from money laundering despite receiving billions of dollars in fines.

And if he was hostile and working against us, why would he, or City, be seen together publicly? Twice.

My first impression of him was an egotistical self serving lying twat and nothing I've seen or heard since has changed that perspective, hes just as bent as twatini despite riding to power of a bullshit ticket of alleged integrity.

A rugby league type breakaway will happen sooner or later in my view, hard to say which side of it we will be on though at this stage (although I know which side I personally would prefer as a fan).
Is an English representative quartet of City, Spurs, Leicester and Wolves in a European comp really any less attractive to viewers and broadcasters than a comp that includes shit Utd and Arsenal teams?
Why would great footballing clubs like Ajax, PSV, Atlanta, Valencia, Bilbao, Porto, Benfica ect choose to be in the 2nd level of a competition they have little chance of ever progressing in when they could potentially breakaway and be part of a fairly run competition.
What’s to stop a breakaway inviting the likes of River Plate, Boca, Flamengo and Palmeiras to compete as we do seem to have FIFA (or at least Infantino) as an ally.
A lot of South American fans only follow european teams purely because their chosen club do not compete in the big european competitions, a breakaway league that is fairly run could not only compete with but eclipse any closed off European Super League that the G14 may be dreaming of.
I would be very surprised if talks around this type of thing have not already happened and depending on the outcome at CAS ready to be put into place

I’m sure a break away is being discussed but without UEFA / FIFA support players would need to sacrifice their international careers. I think the G14 are full of bull and bluster and whilst they may discuss the possibly of a European super league I’m not sure they have the balls to go ahead. They may do it but I’m not sure it would succeed - fans across Europe I honestly believe prefer long established domestic rivalries and traditions. Another point often overlooked is that these clubs may be badged together under the G14 banner they are hardly bosom buddies are they? United and Liverpool? Real and Barca ?

There is another possibility?

Bareda lied to PB about Cerefin attempting to broker a compromise?

I'm still aghast that a senior executive of ours would divulge any such info at a fan meeting.

Especially so, when we are accusing Uefa of leaking delicate info, no?

Something doesn't add up.

We obviously have precedent with Infantino, however.

Where did Bareda come from in this? According to PB it's not the club itself?

I haven't seen UEFA's case myself but I'm as sure as I can be. My source isn't the club on this by the way. It's someone I believe has insight into UEFA and FFP.

He wasn't happy it had been twisted this way so I expect the city matters group will be feeling the pinch soon and have reduced access to the club hierarchy

Is it just my imagination or have you had various little snide digs at PB on here?

I’m sure a break away is being discussed but without UEFA / FIFA support players would need to sacrifice their international careers. I think the G14 are full of bull and bluster and whilst they may discuss the possibly of a European super league I’m not sure they have the balls to go ahead. They may do it but I’m not sure it would succeed - fans across Europe I honestly believe prefer long established domestic rivalries and traditions. Another point often overlooked is that these clubs may be badged together under the G14 banner they are hardly bosom buddies are they? United and Liverpool? Real and Barca ?

Maybe not from a fans’ perspective, but the respective boardrooms will be full of kindred spirits - ie greedy twats

I don’t think that there is a pups chance of the G14 proposal ever being adopted by UEFA. The extra matches involved would destroy the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, the Bundesliga, etc.

However if the City appeal helps to wreck UEFA, the Cartel will move quickly with a breakaway League including the history clubs but excluding the ‘upstarts’.

Hence City are trying not to destroy UEFA in the process of winning the appeal.
And why maybe Ceferin is distancing himself from the IC and AC

Where did Bareda come from in this? According to PB it's not the club itself?

Is it just my imagination or have you had various little snide digs at PB on here?

I'm pretty sure that I heard him say it on a podcast He definitely mention Berrada in connection with some information he had

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.