United (a) post-match thread

Wrong team selection today, Pep has been bossed by OGS again, we were too slow throughout, Eddy was gash, Foden wasted on the wing, disappointed but getting kind of use to it at the minute, players looking half arsed, fucking hate getting beat by that shower of shit.

and that was my view of being a city fan 10 years ago ? we all knew we was gash and never win anything, but in the derby its was game on and win party time and winning the derby saved many a job at being manager at city, the truth is manchester city are now on another level and winning silverware is the bar every season, with the league cup in the bag and still in the fa cup and champions league what more do we have to prove we are the best team and in great shape to win more

Game summary for me. First goal....Bruno Fernandez dive and bad decision by referee...big mistake by Ederson. Second goal...Ederson again.

Today confirmed what we already knew...some players have lost form such as Sterling and Bernardo. Zinchenko and Otamendi are simply not good enough to play for a top team. In our worst performance of the season they still barely got into City's half in the second period. A few changes in the summer and we'll be fine.

Some of the hysterical comments on here are pathetic. I look forward to ruining the euphoria of United fans tomorrow by saying that they only won thru City mistakes and a dive by Fernandez. How times have changed...the derby has certainly become United's Cup Final nowadays....their fans were celebrating like they had won the CL final...haha!!.

Cheer up lads...we have an awful lot still to play for.

Easy for Utd to talk about being happy keeping clean sheets when this is the 4th game in a row teams have had goals ruled out against them
It stinks to fuck,I’m not that arsed about the result more the performance of the team,but it was dodgy as fuck that,the lad Williams looked to be playing him on,also getting fed up with the linesman putting his flag up wait until the move or shot has occurred then stick flag up and wait for VAR to check,to many dodgy incidents going the rags way in recent weeks wonder if it’s anything to do with trying to get them top 4,I think we know the answer to that ..

Ederson ( Bravo!!)
Walker Fernandinho Otamendi Mendy

Rodri

Mahrez Bernardo Foden Jesus

Aguero

.......too late for this???

It seems like there is a mandatory stop in play in all games for Luke Shaw to have a rest around 70mins to allow him to recover from cramp

I'm struggling to get too arsed abut the defeat. Things are not as they were. The Derby is to them what it was to us 20 years ago. It is their biggest game of the season now, it is not our biggest game of the season!!!
They can have their moment, it just means the paperboy will be there longer to keep the steady decline going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.