Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ric

Administrator
Got a feeling it will be a bit flat on Wednesday night, given the short notice for the fixture and post derby blues, but we need to get back to winning ways ahead of the Madrid game.

I’d go for:

Ederson
Walker
Garcia
Fernandinho
Mendy
Gundogan
Foden
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

Tell you what, if we play like we have done today or against Wednesday it could be the quietest the Etihad has ever been. Short notice midweek game is going to mean a half empty stadium anyway, then coming off the back of a third derby defeat in a season, no real incentive to win, and an unexciting game of keep ball between our back five is not a good mix. If ever we’ve needed a good start to a game to provide a lift it’s this.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Gundogan
Foden
Silva
Mahrez
Jesus
Aguero

Got a feeling it will be a bit flat on Wednesday night, given the short notice for the fixture and post derby blues, but we need to get back to winning ways ahead of the Madrid game.

I’d go for:

Ederson
Walker
Garcia
Fernandinho
Mendy
Gundogan
Foden
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus
After today (and the last few months), you would play sterling??
I like your team but would put Jesus in place of sterling

Ederson

Walker Stones Otto Cancello/Mendy

Ferna

KDB Bernardo/D.Silva

Mahrez/Sterling Aguero Jesus

Subs
Bravo
Foden
Braaff - get this guy on the bench - give him a bit if time
Cancello/Mendy
Bernardo/D.Silva
Sterling?Mahrez
Garcia

After today (and the last few months), you would play sterling??
I like your team but would put Jesus in place of sterling
More in the hope that he can play himself back into form, rather than him deserving a place on merit.

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Mendy

Gundogan
Bernardo
Phil Foden

Mahrez
Jesus
Aguero

Not one I'm really looking forward to but a couple of wins to boost confidence before Madrid would be nice.

Going for a 1-1 in this one.

More in the hope that he can play himself back into form, rather than him deserving a place on merit.
I would like nothing more than for sterling to score a few goals and hit form again... It just seems that he has totally lost confidence on the ball, in front of goal, etc. He did well in his cameo against Madrid... Maybe bring him on as a sub next couple of games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.