Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would not play Foden after tonight’s performance. He needs time to get some confidence back. Why has he been suddenly thrust into starting in games against the top eight clubs. He needs to get playing time against lower ranking teams . He may be atop player for the future but he gets lost against the big sides.

Think it's not good sticking him out on the wing.

First of two home games to get our form back before the Madrid and Newcastle cup ties.

Foden was totally wasted out wide in the first half, shown his qualities in the second.

Once again (although it didn’t happen today!) I am saying I don’t care who plays as long as we win! Come on City, the Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. The fans in Blue are with you all the way.

If pep goes stronger than today against arsenal it will be a real piss take. Sterling needs dropping. This notion of playing himself back into form is nonsense. A month on the bench would be more beneficial. If your cars not going well you don't keep driving it and expect it to sort itself out. He's been poor for months. No more gundog and Rhodri together either. No reason Jesus and Kun can't play together and while we're at it get Fern back where he belongs and give Garcia a chance at the back. What did he ever do wrong?

Meh who cares? We won the league cup, aside from the dippers the only league game I was really interested in was yesterday and we put that shitshow of a performance on.

One thing is fucking not so steady Eddie would be on the bench after that horror show yesterday and Garcia couldn't do any worse than the defeated general.

I would not play Foden after tonight’s performance. He needs time to get some confidence back. Why has he been suddenly thrust into starting in games against the top eight clubs. He needs to get playing time against lower ranking teams . He may be atop player for the future but he gets lost against the big sides.

he’s been ‘thrust’ into the starting 11 because he’s good enough and had just got motm in a cup final....

lost against the big sides - he’s barely played so no idea how you can even form that opinion. No one really played well yesterday. He was completely ignored out wide most of the game and then in the middle we played much better

Having spent late last night on the coronavirus thread, I’m minded to say, who gives a toss?

If pep goes stronger than today against arsenal it will be a real piss take. Sterling needs dropping. This notion of playing himself back into form is nonsense. A month on the bench would be more beneficial. If your cars not going well you don't keep driving it and expect it to sort itself out. He's been poor for months. No more gundog and Rhodri together either. No reason Jesus and Kun can't play together and while we're at it get Fern back where he belongs and give Garcia a chance at the back. What did he ever do wrong?
The definition of stronger is only in the eyes of the beholder, and normally, after the event

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.