Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I said unprecedented times for the vast majority of the worlds population. Clearly you’ve been through this all before then... so how did you deal with Spanish flu?

All joking aside this could be this generations world war in terms of disruption.. Just depends on whether it mutates or not and how long it goes on for.
From 2016 to 2018 over 1.2 million people died from malaria.

In February 2020 it was estimated that more than 1.5 million people worldwide die from vaccine-preventable diseases each year.

In the Spanish flu pandemic it is estimated that between 50 and 100 million people died.

Know nothing guys like you running around screaming the world is coming to an end are not helping, cooler heads must prevail, all you're doing is spreading panic and fear and I, for one, am sick of it.

No I’m not spreading panic. Far from it. I’m “watching” full countries go into lock down, build hospitals in weeks, shut down large scale gatherings , sporting and religious events, shut down travel amongst countries.. stock markets plummet, regular supplies run short.. productivity grind to a halt.

I’m not in the know.. nor pretend to be but surely there might actually be a reason for this.

I’m 41 years old and can’t remember anything quite so drastic in my lifetime.

To stop the vulnerable dying and to try and stop it until the summer.

It’s going to fuck the world economy and kill a lot of elderly and vulnerable people but to say it’s a catastrophe for the vast majority is out of order.
To stop the vulnerable dying and to try and stop it until the summer.

It’s going to fuck the world economy and kill a lot of elderly and vulnerable people but to say it’s a catastrophe for the vast majority is out of order.

People losing family members (regardless of age) jobs and money sounds like a catastrophe to me.

People losing family members (regardless of age) jobs and money sounds like a catastrophe to me.
Fuck me I`m 69 years of age and I`m glad we`ll never meet up.If in the unlikely event we ever did, I`d throw myself under a fucking bus,instead of listening to your boring moronic views.

You mean the same Bravo that has won us a few Trophy's while playing in goal.
Yes sir, that same Bravo. When he came up big, which he was great in the cups,I gave him plenty of credit and happy for him. but he came in as the ball playing keeper but that first year was a disaster after disaster after disaster. I’m glad he came through in the cups, but the league and champions league performances were not great

Screenshot-20200314-084823-Twitter.jpg

WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.