Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Barnet already announcing 60 staff going to be redundant due to the virus.

Going to have significant impact on the lower leagues keeping afloat.

Why don’t they suspend the season, then play next season as normal, followed by the Euros then play the following season as normal, followed by the World Cup then play the season after normally and play the outstanding games after that?? Simples...

Love how they quote a 25 point lead, yet ask them about the 10 point lead they blew last season, they never had it as we had a game in hand haha

Why don’t they suspend the season, then play next season as normal, followed by the Euros then play the following season as normal, followed by the World Cup then play the season after normally and play the outstanding games after that?? Simples...
I don’t think there is a pups chance of
‘Playing next season as normal’.

They're 25 points clear now (don't we have a game in hand?) but they could still mathematically end up behind us. Sorry, but it's still a 'no' from me.
I think it would be hilarious to have them celebrate a title with no parades or fan celebration. They wouldn’t get the records, and our centurion season won’t be surpassed. Let’s be honest, they were going to walk the league anyway, so awarding them the title to no fanfare would be freaking hilarious in my book.

I think it would be hilarious to have them celebrate a title with no parades or fan celebration. They wouldn’t get the records, and our centurion season won’t be surpassed. Let’s be honest, they were going to walk the league anyway, so awarding them the title to no fanfare would be freaking hilarious in my book.
It's going to be a hollow win now. An awful way to end a 30 year streak and that's even if they get a chance to finish the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.