Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble is they scrap it and the PL, PIGMOB and VAR will just repeat this season and ensure they do it the next.
I was thinking the same thing.

However, after coming so close last season and getting done over by a virus this time, I'm not so sure Liverpool* will have the appetite or legs to pull it off again.

" scousers " and " dignity " .........................just try and imagine why these two words would ever come together ?
“The last time the scousers could legitimately claim to have been the best team in England, ‘Dignity’ by Deacon Blue was in the charts.”

Do I win a prize?

John Barnes saying we should scrap next season so that this one can be finished??...so if or when we start playing again we should scrap a 38 game season so that we can complete 9 or 10...makes sense!

John Barnes saying we should scrap next season so that this one can be finished??...so if or when we start playing again we should scrap a 38 game season so that we can complete 9 or 10...makes sense!

Yes great idea, after all this when football returns surely there will not be much appetite for teams effectively playing for nothing. If by some miracle they could get it finished by the end of June and push back the start of next season by a month then it might well be possible to finish this season. If they cannot and it really does look like it might be some time before we could even consider playing football, they simply have to scrap this current season. Yes it will be gutting for some teams, but the whole thing is an extra ordinary circumstance driven problem. After all its not just Liverpool who stand to lose out, you could argue that we are missing what would seem to be a very good opportunity to win the CL. The truth of it is we should be grateful if we have the chance to try again next season and nothing to do with whether we are banned or not.

I have a feeling we will be lucky to see football until quite late into the year.

Trouble is they scrap it and the PL, PIGMOB and VAR will just repeat this season and ensure they do it the next.

Well if they do we need to ensure we don’t gift spurs 3 points, United 6 points, wolves 6 points, Norwich 3 points. Drop points from winning positions to Palace and Newcastle. See where I’m going?

well it kind of does make sense. I’m unsure why next season is taking priority over one that hasn’t finished at the moment. I’m all for this year to be scrapped by the way, without an ounce of car for Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.