The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

They have about 5 weeks in the can
They have more than that as instead of six episodes a week they will be down to just two and they record around 5-6 in advance. It's around 15 - 18 weeks worth they have left at the moment so we should be ok until summer

1aNvNUW.gif

Me this morning. Oh yes.

Just been to Aldi and possibly there are signs that things are calming down. Biggish queue when it opened but it was well stocked and people weren't charging about like lunatics throwing everything into their trollies. They had ample bog roll stocks for example and lots of people were taking either one pack (you are allowed two) or none (like me as we don't need it right now).

I just bought what me, my wife and daughter need until the weekend. If more people start to do it then we can all calm down.

Just been to Aldi and possibly there are signs that things are calming down. Biggish queue when it opened but it was well stocked and people weren't charging about like lunatics throwing everything into their trollies. They had ample bog roll stocks for example and lots of people were taking either one pack (you are allowed two) or none (like me as we don't need it right now).

I just bought what me, my wife and daughter need until the weekend. If more people start to do it then we can all calm down.
Same here in Asda although the staff there are expecting another wave as lock down measures get tightened up

They have more than that as instead of six episodes a week they will be down to just two and they record around 5-6 in advance. It's around 15 - 18 weeks worth they have left at the moment so we should be ok until summer
Hope so,i need the telly more than ever,once the usual progs go off it will make it more real

I need to go out and get my perscription,i am putting it off,i don't know if i am immune,can get it again or can give it to someone else,i am likely to pick up something else in my current state as well

Just got back from local Sainsburys. Much quieter than any usual day. Still no tinned goods, pasta or uncooked rice but plenty of fresh food & (finally) some grub for the dog which is what I went for :)

Is the message getting through?

Just got back from local Sainsburys. Much quieter than any usual day. Still no tinned goods, pasta or uncooked rice but plenty of fresh food & (finally) some grub for the dog which is what I went for :)

Is the message getting through?
No, everyone's skint

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.