Lockdown living tips

Mate the farms I’ve been too the don’t grow in their homes it’s all in rented houses, no way with a curfew they are getting to it.

They don’t grow in their homes because of attached risk, I can tell you now that risk evaporates with said curfew.... now I’m not stating this is acceptable behaviour (: however, those with the equipment and means, won’t give a shit where it is done, and that is the reality...told you, store, store and store some more!

For those with kids and wanting to keep them active, every morning at 9am is the Joe Wicks workout live on youtube. We all did it as a family and was good fun for the kids and a good workout for me. 30 minutes and a good start to the day.

That is actually a great idea (I have about 4 half read books to work on), not sure my two little ones will allow it though......... :-/

I remember having young children and they probably kept me more busy than a book does too, I empathise but am a little jealous too, you made me realise that kids were my hobby in my parenting days. Nowadays it's the grandchildren that can keep me at it, swimming playing games but they are not full time.

I remember having young children and they probably kept me more busy than a book does too, I empathise but am a little jealous too, you made me realise that kids were my hobby in my parenting days. Nowadays it's the grandchildren that can keep me at it, swimming playing games but they are not full time.
Very nice sentiments.......

Nowadays, just the grandchildren to keep you busy (and the whinging about Diego) ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.