COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good statement but police really will do fuck all.

I just hope people are grown up and sensible given the police at least the powers

seeing how fucking selfish our society has become makes me very sad.

Only going to essential work places,everyone else work from home

FT are calling it thus;

Mr Johnson told the country that only people who could not work from home should continue to travel to their workplace. Key workers such as health and care staff are exempted, so too are people working in construction and manufacturing.

And that's still vague as shit. Bank call centres turn around and say they can't because of data protection, and I'm willing to bet there are countless shit-for-brains billy big bollocks Audi Q7 driving business owners who expect all their staff in tomorrow because being able to count the people working under them is an essential support to their entire personality.

Labour support these measures.
Fucking hell I forgot they existed. I know they’re in a tough place with their leadership campaign but they should have been stronger and more visible this past week. They should have been asking for a lockdown sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.