COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't affect your eyes lovely,the cough and temperature and difficulty breathing are the symptoms,take an antihistamine and seee if that helps your eyes

Thanks Kaz, had taken a couple over the weekend and done nothing for it.

My main ongoing symptoms are a scratchy dry cough, a feeling in my chest of having to hack something, a headache (probably from the coughing)

My wife is also starting a cough today :(

Nothing will change with these measures. People are still going to work, nobody is counting how many ‘exercises’ you do per day. Just wear some joggers and trainers and you can do what the fuck you want apparently. Use food delivery services? They are booked for weeks on end so people will still congregate en masse at supermarkets. Pretty much no change other than police have the power to disperse crowds.

The passionate plea was nice from Boris though. Hopefully that emotion will resonate with people and make them realise the severity of this situation.

I do think people will abuse this privilege. I imagine it'll soon be clamped down on when it doesn't work.

Pity the coutry is cut to the bone with police numbers

Shit just got real

I know, you can't get the police out to a burglary never mind stopping the movement of millions of people. The army will have to be brought in to help, probably dressed in police uniforms, but it will.be the army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.