UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful that raggies are calling foul. Just keep thinking of how much they are paying Sanchez to NOT play football at the moment. Can't stop laughing. Absolutely wonderful.
Less than they were paying him to NOT play football before his loan move?

One source close to the application was quoted by the Mail saying: "The feeling is that enough is enough

"For too long, City have been able to get away with breaching the rules at the expense of at least one other club that has been unable to get into the Champions League.

‘The fear is that they will be able to delay any punishment."

That is a made up quote. It wreaks of it and the person who has reported it has plenty of form for it too. Having to push the envelope for their tittle tattle while there is no real news to be spoon fed.

I wonder what other journalists think of Martin Samuel?

Do they treat him with contempt as he is willing to write things that are unsavoury to the mainstream fan bases (which could certainly be bad business for football and media outlets if it eludes to any corruption and acceptance) or are they in awe that they see a colleague writing with freedom and seemingly without shackles?
I'd imagine a bit of both, most are either United or Liverpool fan boys and the rest are probably shit scared of upsetting their bosses. Like Samuel has mentioned in the past, it's all about the clicks nowadays not the actual story. Says everything you need to know about journalism.

so the other premier league team want city to be pulled out of europe ? thats fine by me city win the premier league and both cups again that will do for me ding dang do

Worse still, it looks like a case of double jeopardy where City are accused of falsifying and not cooperating as part of due process whilst UEFA's failure to follow its own standards, measures' rules and processes for the same is laughable.
thats double standards not double jeopardy

its still a ****s trick though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.