Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
noticing how in rugby and belgium they're just awarded promotions/titles, so I guess the PL will pull the trigger at some point.

For a city that hates the monarchy they aren't half desperate to be awarded a title.
Hates the monarchy??
They describe themselves as ‘European royalty’ donchaknow?
Royalty,is of course, an anachronistic and irrational concept based on the fallacious notion of superiority with not a shred of evidence to support it.....
So quite fitting for them then.

In a last ditch attempt to save their season, LIverpool have dug up the Anfield pitch and planted it with potatoes. Now they’ll have something to lift in May.

I have only posted this because I collect 'likes'. When Sir baconface posted it the first time he got two likes, he posted it again shortly after and got 5 likes, if I don't get 8 I will be disappointed.

In a last ditch attempt to save their season, LIverpool have dug up the Anfield pitch and planted it with potatoes. Now they’ll have something to lift in May.

I have only posted this because I collect 'likes'. When Sir baconface posted it the first time he got two likes, he posted it again shortly after and got 5 likes, if I don't get 8 I will be disappointed.
Thought I’d help you with a photo

1c946690e36372fa126faeac6e74c318.jpg

Haha. Don’t know how I published it twice!

Anyway, in a last ditch attempt......

Their recent actions will be remembered for years to come, the moral high ground (one thing they are world class at) is forever lost.

Should start calling them the asterisk’s.

Champions 2019/20/21*
Scouse not English**
Fuck the Tories***

*League season incomplete due to worldwide Coronavirus pandemic.
**Apart from when we need tax payers money
***Thank the tories for paying our non playing staff despite record profits of £42m

Their recent actions will be remembered for years to come, the moral high ground (one thing they are world class at) is forever lost.

Should start calling them the asterisk’s.

Champions 2019/20/21*
Scouse not English**
Fuck the Tories***

*League season incomplete due to worldwide Coronavirus pandemic.
**Apart from when we need tax payers money
***Thank the tories for paying our non playing staff despite record profits of £42m

asterisk’s? The gall of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.