COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I went for my 3 mile walk this afternoon, to get me fit again after 3 weeks of hell (wearing a face mask BTW) people were keeping their distance.
No need to make the lock down harsher.
The fucking idiots who want to break the rules will spread it to each other and become imune probably with casualties, but the sooner they do this the better IMO.
And to possibly loads of innocent people as well perhaps someone walking past you and deciding to empty the contents of their throat

Whilst I think we shouldn’t be going out, it does make me feel a little uncomfortable seeing Police questioning someone who is sat on his own minding his own business with no one anywhere near him

The guy with the kid is an idiot. Lockdown or no lockdown

I think sod it. If your out you know the risks.

What about capitalisation of acronyms?
Iirc that's more of an American thing to do. I'm not sure there's any strict ruling on the topic. I think it's down to how you pronounce them; saying each of the letters calls for all caps but if you pronounce it as a word then it doesn't really matter as long as it's not heinously incorrect in context.

Nobody got within 2 meters of me. The fact I looked like Bane in my P3 sanding mask cound be the reason though.
There's some real dickheads out there though. We work on the fibre network connecting new lines and real scumbags stroll past spitting and the green cabinets in the pavements always stink of piss or sick from the previous night

Why do people have to go out to exercise regardless of who they may infect. I'm sure workouts at home are possible at times like this. People are just so fucking me me me

I have just bought a skipping rope and tomorrow I will tidy my back yard. Not much space in the yard but I will find a way to keep fit.

There's some real dickheads out there though. We work on the fibre network connecting new lines and real scumbags stroll past spitting and the green cabinets in the pavements always stink of piss or sick from the previous night
Police should Tazer the knob heads who are gobbing everywhere. This is war not piss head playtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.