COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect that would have been his response even if the interviewer had said, ‘you’re a bit thick, endangering yourself, your child, and others, aren’t you?’

I would of asked him,did you put your dick in her arse to get her pregnant.
No off course not
Why,Because youve just been talking the biggest load off shit
Last question what will you do if your young kid who your carrying catches this virus and could die..
Oh that's easy take him to the hospital
Ok then so why the fk did you bring him out in the first place
You fking dumb arse fker

We are both ok Kaz. My eldest is keeping my mum stocked up with shopping and making sure alls well that end. Youngest is doing it this end. We are very lucky really compared to many.

Are you anywhere near back to normal or still rough?
Good to hear,got a couple of hours sleep yesterday and the best night so far,feel much better for it,less coughing today so getting there,nice to get out in the garden for a bit,stay safe xx

It really is a strange one, I have been trying to follow the Governments advice and i only leave the house to go to and from work, shop once or twice a week and to walk the dog for an hour each day.

While i am out with the dog i ensure that i am keeping as far away from anyone else as i can, i am fortunate that we have a woods and plenty of open fields very close to where i live. As such i can keep plenty of distance from anyone else, I have to say that everyone i came across today also kept their distance as well. However when i see the sheer numbers of people out on the road or walking it does make me think the restrictions need to be harsher.

On the other hand if we can get through lock down without being heavily restricted from home it has to be good, I think the Government still like the principle of heard immunity and as such have come up with this type of half way house approach.

Some twats are just feral and have no respect for anyone or anything. Pity the virus isn't a bit more selective
In a normal war they'd either be dead or learn life lessons.
Dead from either being twats under enemy fire or accidently being shot by their comrades whose lives they are risking.
Alive from understanding that being a twat has consequences.

In a normal war they'd either be dead or learn life lessons. Dead from either being twats under enemy fire or accidently being shot by their comrades whose lives they are risking.
More likely gutless objectors who would do their damdest to get out of helping out. White feather merchants

The only person in that video who seemed like a fuckin whopper was the bloke with the baby.

Don't forget that these videos are able to sensationalize things somewhat, they can specifically target and make it seem a lot worse than it is.

Tbf the guy with sciatica could have moved on and being arsey for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.