Mr David Icke

blue cigar

I know some rational people who buy into this fruitloop and once again he doesn't disappoint. His YouTube interview about Covid has been taken down after he claimed it is 5g related, Bill Gates should be in prison and any vaccine will contain something that will enable humans to be controlled. I like a conspiracy theory as much as the next man but masts have been damaged as a result of his theory!

I can’t believe his wifi hasn’t left him yet, she must have a strong signal of love for him.

I know some rational people who buy into this fruitloop and once again he doesn't disappoint. His YouTube interview about Covid has been taken down after he claimed it is 5g related, Bill Gates should be in prison and any vaccine will contain something that will enable humans to be controlled. I like a conspiracy theory as much as the next man but masts have been damaged as a result of his theory!
In Liverpool, says it all!

Made quite a bit of money from that interview.
There are a lot of fruit loops out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.