Mr David Icke

I buzz off him. It’s great to have a few crackpots knocking around.

Goes without saying though, if you take him seriously, you’re deranged.

They can be a bit of a laugh I agree but they can also be bloody dangerous.

Icke for example is a rabid anti-vaxxer and strangely, some people do listen to him.

What I don't get though why wasn't there this shit when 3G and 4G was wheeled out lol.
FFS Dave. Huawei are helping with the UK's 5G network and Huawei are Chinese which means they can inject the virus into their hardware and spray it at all the non-Chinese across the globe. The only people in the USA who contracted Covid-19 were those who had Huawei phones.
This explanation is brought to you by Apple Fanboys Ltd.

FFS Dave. Huawei are helping with the UK's 5G network and Huawei are Chinese which means they can inject the virus into their hardware and spray it at all the non-Chinese across the globe. The only people in the USA who contracted Covid-19 were those who had Huawei phones.
This explanation is brought to you by Apple Fanboys Ltd.
Right that's my Huawei phone and tablet straight in the bin.

Is there a 5G thread btw?
John Cusack is on it now about 5G...I loved his films as a kid and think he’s highly watchable but I’m not sure about this. He’s mentioning asbestos & nuclear power as deemed initially safe...
But Coronavirus aside is there anything that could potentially cause harm with 5G radio waves?

Actually I think 3G & 4G were linked to Mers & Sars...and medieval printing press to the Black Death!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.