COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your proposal is? Run behind the four miles from the depot to the round? Run behind the whole route? Leave her at the side of the road while the wagon goes to the tip when it's full? Hang on the back of the wagon? (Not picking on you as this has been a thing for a couple of days. Like the guy in the custody suite it's not that easy....)
No it's not fucking easy.
But to tell everyone to observe social distancing.
Then show a clip with people sat next to each other.
If it came to it yes leave one at home if they had too.
Do the round with 2 people not 3

By not having 23 people stood right next to each other doing nothing. Yes, some things are unavoidable, but that video is a piss take. If that was a group of people from the general public who were just all stood there next to each other I’d be calling for them to be charged with attempting to spread a biological weapon (and I have numerous times in this thread).

I’m much more anti-cunts in society than I am the cunts in the Police (first hand experience of it as a football fan who are classed as second class citizens by some officers) and I wouldn’t blink twice if these fucking evil cunts who are saying the have COVID-19 and coughing a spitting at officers were shot in the head... but come on. All those Police stood next to each other like that?
You lost me at 'cunts' in the police I'm afraid. You have no idea my friend.

No it's not fucking easy.
But to tell everyone to observe social distancing.
Then show a clip with people sat next to each other.
If it came to it yes leave one at home if they had too.
Do the round with 2 people not 3

the tv programmes are completely hypocritical.

gmtv had dr Hilary on the other day with Lorraine stressing how important it was to stay home and although it’s Easter , Easter eggs and visiting family will have to wait . A very serious piece.

they then said but it’s not all bad here’s a little vid to cheer you up. They then showed a video of a little girl delivering Easter eggs to everyone on her street.

they then said or isn’t that nice then realised oh social distancing was observed on that video.

so now we all know CV does not pass on Easter eggs !!!

Nice to see good morning is still essential viewing and Phil and holly are broadcasting live each day. Is that news show ???

Think they've all put prices up mate,for some reason,supermarkets I've been in are more on to it,you go in and its sparse in/ out numbers
Plus some nice milfs while in the queue lol
I get that. But it was priced for 500g. As were the 2for£3 bags. Priced for 250g in 200g bags. I'll be brief and to the point, as I'm aware that poor fucker is outside waiting for me to leave

On a more serious note, my mother died in a care home on Wednesday, and I've heard an awful lot of ambulances driving around today. Thanks to everyone for making this such a decent place to hang out and deal with the pandmeic, it's helped me stay in a good frame of mind.
A like doesn't seem appropriate. Sorry for you mate. Glad this lunatic asylum helps a bit.

You lost me at 'cunts' in the police I'm afraid. You have no idea my friend.
There’re cunts everywhere, in every walk of life, in every line of work. The Police force is no different to any other grouping of people, there’ll be loads of cunts in the force, and of course an overwhelming majority that aren’t. I’ve seen cuntish behaviour by Police officers at the football (and another non-football related incident that would make your jaw drop) on a good few occasions, first hand!

Last edited by a moderator:
The one that gets me is the reduced area in Morrisons. It's still like a fucking bear pit.
Queueing 60+ outside with these fuckers loitering with little intention of buying fuck all else.
I need to take the plunge myself today and I'll be addressing it with the manager. Along with the bags of 400g grated cheese that's being sold at 500g prices. Robbing bastards.
Brick his windows and torch his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.