COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a lot easier to criticise the decisions that have been made. Not quite as easy to make the decisions that need to be made tomorrow.

Disagree, lots of governments worldwide need to start being pro active instead of reactive. If this whole thing is anything to go by, nothing will be done about the climate crises until it's the 11th hour of crunch time.

I'm sick to bleeding death of people trying to make fraudulent claims in the welfare system. The numbers have increased and they have jumped on the bandwagon since the lockdown.
They are easy to spot for anyone with a trained eye, as they usually follow a similar pattern.
I want to effin scream when I have to waste my time on them.
Rant over.

I'm sick to bleeding death of people trying to make fraudulent claims in the welfare system. The numbers have increased and they have jumped on the bandwagon since the lockdown.
They are easy to spot for anyone with a trained eye, as they usually follow a similar pattern.
Rant over.

Can you tell me what there doing wrong so I can fool the system thanks in advance

Rant over.

Now I’ve got visions of you lurking outside the job centre with a sniper rifle. Please tell me you work for the DSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.