What make of dog for a beginner?

Wildcard suggestion plus they don't shed:

3_FILES-US-ENTERTAINMENT-TELEVISION-NETFLIX-TIGERKING.jpg

Don't get an Irish setter. Beautiful looking dogs — nothing better than watching an Irish setter in full flow across the fields — very affectionate, as thick as two short planks. In my experience. Oh, great at finding birds roosting in hedgerows. If that's useful to you.

How the fuck do I know, I'm not Barbara Woodhouse: /
Remember her sorting out behavioural issues in pets in about 5 mins on tv every Suday night. I bet all those dogs were back to being cunts again as soon as they got home.

Interesting. Are they friendly?
Yes
Don’t get me wrong,every dog can be a bit grumpy,and occasionally bite people
But I have been around them for many a year when I was younger,I had 2 young children and a retired dog,and not once in those years did I have an issue
As it’s been said,they will sleep as long as you let them in the day
I had to drag mine out the door for a walk
The only problem with having one,is you can’t let them off the lead in open spaces(for obvious reasons)
Get a little woman if you can (no stupid replies)
The only reason for this is space
Some dogs are very big and will take up lots of room
Have a look online,and I’m pretty sure you will be able to have a dog for a few days to see if suits your lifestyle
They want dogs going to a good home,so they won’t just dump the dog on you
Good luck with whatever you choose

Basenjis don't bark or shed but they do kind of yodel.

The amount a dog shits will generally be in relation to the amount it eats. So get a smaller one if you don't want one that shits a lot.

You'd probably be better off with a smaller poodle, cockapoo or cavapoo.

Approaching retirement. Never had a dog. Never really liked dogs. Wife is the same. Recently warmed to the idea. I like labs and setters, mrs. HOTM likes a bolognese (something like that)
Requirements:
-Doen't shed hair
- Doesn't yap
- hardly shits

Any suggestions welcome.

Yeah don't do it dog lovers are weird fuckers. Buy a bike or try another hobby.

No good will come of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.