Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Of course they wouldn't. We've got more class than that though. They were going to win it anyway so we may as well maintain the moral high ground. They're a shower of shit but if doesn't mean we have to stoop as low as them.
That is the position I think the PL should take. LFC are irrelevant to the discussion . It is only about whether it is safe to play or not, that's it. End of discussion.

i dont know mate,there are reasons why there doing there upmost to get this going,i agree they want liverpool as champions VAR has told us that from week 1 you simply cant disguise that but just to award them on the merit of they were going to win it is wrong, Apollo 11 was goint to the moon but didnt make it,i think its to do with betting markets and lost revenue

Apollo 11 did get there, it was Apollo 13 that didn't (apologies if I'm just the latest in a series of posters pointing out your error)

I've got a cunning plan; if the PL is null and voided and the title was NOT awarded to LiVARpool*, then the trophy would remain in our trophy cabinet until it was safe for top flight football to resume; now IF that trophy were to be mysteriously stolen, in which direction do you think all the fingers would point when looking for the perpetrators? ;)

Who fancies making a midnight trip to the Etihad? :D

Aguero has been talking on Argentinean TV about how PL players are scared to come back. He sounds genuinely troubled by it all, but I think he's going to get a load of flack from the LFC media

Give it to them, Id hate to win it that way. It’s hardly an Aguero moment, or Kompany smashing in a 30 yarder v Leicester. Then there’s Yaya bulldozing through Crystal Palace after the Demba Ba Slip or Jesus scoring one the dying seconds at Southampton to clinch a 100 points.
Trouble is, you only have to see what they’re saying on Twitter and the like to see that they seem to be relishing being ‘handed’ the title more than actually winning it fair and square...

Let the ‘victims’ have it. There are people dying in hundreds for fcuks sake. If it means more to them, fine, I just hope that too many of them don’t get the virus and have to lose family and friends.
Disrespectful cünts

Think sky and BT need to play the long game here, pay whatever money is due this season,
This puts them in an incredibly strong position to demand what they want from next season which looks like being behind closed doors.
Bearing in mind you could have teams playing any time any day of the week as you wouldn't have the logistics of staging a game with a crowd.

There are a number if issues with masks and the effectiveness of wearing them Depending upon the type of mask depends upon as to whether it’s the wearer or those around being protected, generally it’s the later One major issue is the wearer is likely to fiddle with the mask as they are not so comfortable to wear especially for prolonged periods the consequences of this is that having touched surfaces which could be infected to then start touching around face is against all advice.

yes, the masks are uncomfortable especially when you get even a little breathless. Impossible to run around in one

Think sky and BT need to play the long game here, pay whatever money is due this season,
This puts them in an incredibly strong position to demand what they want from next season which looks like being behind closed doors.
Bearing in mind you could have teams playing any time any day of the week as you wouldn't have the logistics of staging a game with a crowd.

there’s a risk they don’t get their money back if teams go bust

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.