Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football existed before fans came to watch games and 99% of football is still played with few or no fans. I respect the view of anyone whose enjoyment is diminished, or who questions the wisdom of playing right now, but football behind closed doors is still football, and I enjoyed watching the game today.

You just completely made up those stats.

What was the contact like between the players ?

I only watched 10-15 minutes but seemed like full contact but at a pre-season intensity, unless it was outside of the game in which case it was full PPE for staff, social distancing for the subs etc. it’s almost as if the white lines and the refs whistle offered some kind of atmospheric protection bubble that the virus couldn’t penetrate.

Hertha is my German team, too.

I visited Berlin in '93, and came across their bar, which wasn’t far from where I was staying. I went in and had a couple of pints and that was it.
It is good to know that I am not the only City/Hertha fan on the planet. Following the fortunes of Hertha helps to keep me grounded. City are yin to Hertha's yang. Hertha are like City in the Swales to Thaksin era. They shoot themselves in the right foot and then they reload and shoot themselves in the left foot. Hertha Berlin have the potential to be one of the biggest clubs in Europe if they were run properly.. I would love to see City form a partnership with Hertha and rattle the cage of Bayern.

It is good to know that I am not the only City/Hertha fan on the planet. Following the fortunes of Hertha helps to keep me grounded. City are yin to Hertha's yang. Hertha are like City in the Swales to Thaksin era. They shoot themselves in the right foot and then they reload and shoot themselves in the left foot. Hertha Berlin have the potential to be one of the biggest clubs in Europe if they were run properly.. I would love to see City form a partnership with Hertha and rattle the cage of Bayern.

The brother in law lives in Berlin and I’ve been to a few Hertha games and also had tickets for the home derby in March. I’ve been to Union and Dynamo Berlin games but Hertha are my team if I had to pick. Helped by the fact they have a few ex-City players such as Rekik and Boyata. Dilurson was also on. City’s books

Before this you could hardly find any football match, at whatever level, not watched by any fans. Hes talking crap.
I think you need to get out more, mate - I remember about 20 matches going on at the same time, twice a day, every Saturday and Sunday on Ashton Moss with no fans in sight. I know Ashton Moss has long since gone, but there are thousands of competitive and recreational leagues around the world where people play for the fun of it and the only spectators are family and friends or a guy walking his dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.