COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's this guy!

A fucking fruit cake!
Who am I?

Before we go any further I should introduce myself, I’m Israel Anderson. I was born in New Zealand, orphaned at seven, and raised by the government until I was thirteen when I was sent to live with my mother, now in Newcastle, Australia. That wasn’t her choice so I lived on the streets for almost three years. Although I won 2 science awards at 12 years of age, I have no formal schooling beyond thirteen. Thankfully I was forever the curious child.

At sixteen I was rescued by a small church. I eventually went to Seminary and became a Pastor. I moved to the US almost 14 years ago to work for a Christian ministry. I now live in Boulder, Colorado with my Golden Retriever, Tiaki. I was a Christian minister and serious student of the Bible all my life until a few years ago when I renounced Christianity. I was forced to do that because I found the deeper you go into the text, the less it supports Christianity. Finally I just had to let it go.

Who's this guy!

Probably not someone to waste time on.
In the same vein as the nutters "missing person" posted who have, erm, interesting views.

Vaccines aren't gene therapy usually, although they do involve administering genetic material.
Gene therapy is gene therapy.

EYdqjUoX0AIWPEZ

The thing is, should we be listening to "experts" at this stage? How can you be an expert on something that didn't exist 6 months ago?

Nobody really knows what this virus will do long term, it may have gone by winter or it may not, there may or may not be a second peak, and if there is it may or may not be worse than the first. The fact is we just dont know. And in my opinion neither does anybody.

Since the very beginning of this I have read something almost every single day that completely contradicts what I read the day before. And all from so called experts.

They're guessing, same as all of us.
Educated guesses though.
Becoming more and more solid evidence though with theories being proven or not proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.