TV Series

Trial by Media

The Amadou Diallo case was a fuckin disgrace. Springsteen wrote a song called 41 shots, he sang it at a concert at Madisison Square. Some in the crowd booed him and walked out. No doubt NYPD officers..

The Diallo shooting incident is used as a centre-piece in Blink! by Malcolm Gladwell. Really interesting stuff about biases, split-second thinking (or lack of it) and the impact of extreme stress on the cognitive abilities.

Loving the Celeb SAS. One of my fav things on TV at the moment. Hard to appreciate how hard it is what they are doing, but love watching how they break them down and how they react.

Ok, I have previously mentioned a Norwegian series on BBC4 called 'state of happiness' about the oil industry in Stavanger and very good it is too.
Watching episode 6 last night I discovered another reason to watch it for chuckles and schoolboy guffaws. One of the male main characters first name is Hardon and a lady character is called Randi. Both characters are some years past their best btw.

It would have gained a much greater audience if it had been called 'When Hardon met Randi'.
Well I thought is was funny, or maybe it was the wine.

So, I'm watching 'Bosch' as I'm bored. I hate the story lines; they're inconsistent.

I hate the so-called relationship between 'Harry Bosch' and his daughter 'Maddie'. It's off and on weird shit.

However, I keep watching it cos I love the apartment 'Harry Bosch' owns. It's probably the greatest fictional setting I've ever seen! It's dreamy and it makes me jealous!!

It's the best thing about the show!
Id never live in a house on stilts. Sod that.

Finished binge watching white lines. Started off good then turned to shit. It would have made a decent 2 hour film.
Tbf, I found the same thing with money heist, so anyone that liked that will probably disagree and like this.
Thought Money Heist was great until part 3.Just got silly from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.