Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dicko69 By that time they will have already signed someone else. They will not wait a year to sign him. Their squad is an ageing squad, they need him now and not in a year,s time.

If Bayern adamant that they want Sane now, then we should tell them that we want Sule in exchange. He is a top quality CB. He will be a good replacement for Vinny.

Frankly, the only player that would really hurt me if he put in a transfer request or ran down his contract is Phil. And even then, we have no rights over him. In a line of business where your career can be ended with one bad tackle, you move to where you feel is best for you. For whatever reason, which you don't have to justify.

According to the Star,if Leroy wants to join Hayden he has to take a 30% pay cut.Let's now see if he is still smiling to move back to Germany.
According to Transfermarkt his wage is going to increase and he is getting the number 10.
so which one is real now? I doubt that he is going to take a payout for Munich. And if he does it‘s on a free transfer where they will pay him money beforehand.

30% wage drop to the original offer I would imagine still being a lot more than the 60 grand a week being mentioned here.

Dicko69 By that time they will have already signed someone else. They will not wait a year to sign him. Their squad is an ageing squad, they need him now and not in a year,s time.

If Bayern adamant that they want Sane now, then we should tell them that we want Sule in exchange. He is a top quality CB. He will be a good replacement for Vinny.

What ageing squad are you talking about? Not when we talk about the usual starting team.

Yes, there is Müller (30), Lewy (31) and Neuer (34) - all equipped with contracts until 2023 and the two forwards kept of the injuries in the last 10 years and the other one is a goalkeeper. They will still start the next 3 years and be top without problems.

Then there is Alaba with 27, Thiago with 28 - and the other ones are Leroy's age or even younger.

Don't agree really players with a bit of common sense are best keeping quiet for various reasons. I'm not convinced telling supporters he wants out whilst still contracted to play is very clever. Keeping some needy fans in the loop would seem a bit strange.

Ha ha "needy" there's a bit of oneupmanship , PM if you want to carry on, pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.