Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't believe a single tweet, post or comment until it appears in stone.

Bayern run the media in Germany and it wouldn't surprise me if the pay these nobheads who tweet these rumours day in day out.

Bundesliga just restarted don't forget and they need people to be interested and what better way than linking a home grown player who is at the current champions of England.
All smoke and mirrors.

All this time away from football allows you to take a bit of stock..

The bond we have between all our players, and I'll include management staff too can be all consuming at times..

You can easily be mistaken to believe that the love we have for our club is automatically reciprocated by all the players and staff too..

In reality, very few form that bond..

There's probably a few more but in my time watching City and off the top of my head, I would suggest Colin (Bell), Mike (Doyle), Tommy (Booth), Dennis, Lakey, Uwe, The Goat, SWP, Paul (Dickov), Zab, David, Vinny and Sergio all have an unbreakable bond with City..

Ferna definitely gets us and I felt Yaya understood what it was all about to be immersed in City for a period of time..

Mario too, in the short amount of time he spent with us, got us and I get the feeling he wished he'd stayed with us for longer..

There will be more I'm sure but my point (clumsily being made here) is, players come and go, always have and always will..

Leroy is just one of those players..

He's one of the best I've ever seen play for us and it's sad to see him apparently want to leave..

However, I personally have no problem with him whatsoever..

He's been no trouble here, gave us some unforgettable moments, the winner against the dippers, Shalke free kick, 2nd goal at the swamp to sweep us towards yet another title to name but a few..

If he does leave and it looks pretty nailed on he will, I just want to wish him all the best and say "good luck Leroy, I hope it works out for you..!"

Last edited:
Maybe he isn’t homesick, and his family did settle in England? He could be moving for a myriad of reasons, but he’s not really obliged to give an explanation. Obviously disappointing to lose someone of Sane’s ability, but players come and go. More interested in who we get to replace him now tbh.

Agree he isnt obliged , but the decent thing to do , dont you think ? He has left the supporters hanging without a word for nearly two years similar to Milner and Mbappe is the obvious replacement :)

Agree he isnt obliged , but the decent thing to do , dont you think ? He has left the supporters hanging without a word for nearly two years similar to Milner and Mbappe is the obvious replacement :)

I have already moved on from him I wish him well but I wont be investing any trust in him, once you understand that players in general aren't loyal to the clubs they play for you excuse things like photos of Raz with a Real Madrid shirt slung over his shoulder and take it all with a pinch of salt.

|I'm just waiting for footballs bubble to burst and we get to see us play the rags with a team of local cloggers on the pitch, we'd still get a full house.

Don't agree really players with a bit of common sense are best keeping quiet for various reasons. I'm not convinced telling supporters he wants out whilst still contracted to play is very clever. Keeping some needy fans in the loop would seem a bit strange.

He cant win with this can he, if he had come out and said he wanted to leave last summer what do you think the reaction would be with the fans?

Sometimes you just have to accept that players are not fans and its a business to them. They are entitled to take their services to the highest payer or to move their family where they think they will be happy.

I dont have any issue at all with the way he has handled himself, he has kept his mouth shut which is exactly what i would like to see.

According to the Star,if Leroy wants to join Hayden he has to take a 30% pay cut.Let's now see if he is still smiling to move back to Germany.

This just means he's staying for another year then joining them for free with a huge signing on fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.