Summer Transfers

If you read my post properly mate I said,

Koulibaly stones GARCIA

I personally think stones is a good player but he needs a leader next to him not a kid or someone as rash as nico. Stones next to kompany or laporte very few issues, stones next to nico equals absolute shambles.

As for nico, he was in team of the year 2 years ago at his peak. Now he is to slow mentally and physically. His reactions arent as fast and at this level a little slower physically, a little slower reaction time and it shows.

As for cavani and jorgino (who chose to follow his manager) doesnt mean we cant buy a Napoli player that would be insane!!! It's like saying dont go for semedo coz we tried to buy messi and iniesta but barca said no.

Koulibaly is 28 and Napoli are asking for stupid money.

Timo Werner please. Release Clause. Scores goals, quick and the two games I've seen him in (makes me an expert apparently) he is an absolute must. From the way he plays I'd say anywhere across the front three he'd be adept. Didn't he mock Bayern recently too?

Timo Werner please. Release Clause. Scores goals, quick and the two games I've seen him in (makes me an expert apparently) he is an absolute must. From the way he plays I'd say anywhere across the front three he'd be adept. Didn't he mock Bayern recently too?
In what position do you want him to play? We have Aguero and Jesus

In what position do you want him to play? We have Aguero and Jesus
As a replacement for Sane for me. For the 3 positions have Aguero, Jesus, Werner, Sterling, Mahrez - with Braaf coming through and Bernardo playing there if need be. Think it's a fair replacement and £52 million is certainly a price I think is fair for the player I've seen recently. FWIW I like Brandt too but I'm unsure on his contract situation and I'm sure he only signed for Dortmund last summer?!

Well looks like the Scousers are apparently on the hunt for bargains.

Can you imagine Koulibaly & Van Dijk, especially when we should be on the hunt for a CB.

this is what I’ve been adamant about. Firstly we should be in for him anyway. Secondly if Livarpool want him as well, we can’t let that happen. Koulibaly is world class.

As a replacement for Sane for me. For the 3 positions have Aguero, Jesus, Werner, Sterling, Mahrez - with Braaf coming through and Bernardo playing there if need be. Think it's a fair replacement and £52 million is certainly a price I think is fair for the player I've seen recently. FWIW I like Brandt too but I'm unsure on his contract situation and I'm sure he only signed for Dortmund last summer?!

werner isn't a winger though, especially in our setup. he is not gonna hug the touchline. i agree that he is amazing and his release clause is very attractive but its hard for me to see how we would play into his strengths with the way we play. maybe if mendy plays lb and he can go inside as a lw but otherwise I only see him in a 2 striker setup. think pep would still prefer the link up play of jesus if it was between them.

Not necesarily Werner but think we will replace Sane with somebody like him that can play across a front 3 with a view to Aguero leaving next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.