Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

100% Liverpool will fill the streets regardless of the death rate. The police & gov have zero control and the last few weeks show this in all its glory.

as soon as they win & cause mayhem the league will be cancelled due to their behaviour. Hopefully the league should then be void & trophy taken off them

I'm still at a loss how it is going ahead. Apparently the rags friendly against Stoke got cancelled because one of the Stoke managerial team tested positive. This is going to happen more and more. There is no way the trophy will be taken off them once they win the two games.

Lots of talks and discussions over the last few months. Have any fan groups been consulted?

Cheers .
No mate I don't believe much our media spouts..
When they are able to quote a person or body it is a little different as it is the people that they quote that will be made accountable.
But really to suggest that over a 1000 people are colluding in a cover up.
Doctors who have signed the "hippocratic oath",the testers, players , some of whom have been against a return to work, Managers like Pep, who have lost parents to the disease. All part of a cover up.
All have signed a pledge to keep positive tests hidden ?, especially as there is no need, the matches will go ahead even if some players test positive, unless there is a huge spike, so why risk all by creating the biggest nonsensical cover up in premier lesgue history.
I like a conspiracy as much as the next person. Yes failed drug tests have been hidden in the past for legal reasons.
I was just a tad surprised you backed that particular horse in that race.
:D Think I'll probably have to go back and have a re-read of what horse I was backing and why, to be honest :D

It was mainly the bit about the suppressed drugs test results that I was picking up on if I remember rightly, but I'll have to re-read in case I missed the main thrust of the argument, but I was probably just giggling to myself about the ..."parliamentary voices have said "x" and it's been reported in the media"... line that you used as evidence of truth, because, as many of us know, that counts for sh1t.

Is my horse still trotting idly round the second bend days after the race has ended? :) That's what usually happens :)

:D Think I'll probably have to go back and have a re-read of what horse I was backing and why, to be honest :D

It was mainly the bit about the suppressed drugs test results that I was picking up on if I remember rightly, but I'll have to re-read in case I missed the main thrust of the argument, but I was probably just giggling to myself about the ..."parliamentary voices have said "x" and it's been reported in the media"... line that you used as evidence of truth, because, as many of us know, that counts for sh1t.

Is my horse still trotting idly round the second bend days after the race has ended? :) That's what usually happens :)

Study the form before you punt on anything;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.