Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

As my season card was in 93:20 for some strange reason I had to ring them to confirm I wanted a cash refund. Eventually I was informed my £364.07 will be refunded to my account. Cant work out why my £62.50 for The Real Madrid game was done automatically...... Well it is City

I queried with them why its different for us in 93.20. I had 6 league games left and 1 Cup game. 3 of the league games were sold via ticket exchange so have had 3 automatic refunds back for them as well as an automatic refund for the Madrid game however the other 3 games I've had an email and I've had to give them my contact details (even though they already have them) so they can contact me at some point to arrange my refund.

Makes no sense why it's done this way and is just creating more work for them.
Our percentage refund may be different ie. 1/22 rather than 1/19 but the process is the same as any other season ticket holder so seems bizzare we are having to do it this way and despite asking city didn't really get a logical answer

I paid for four season cards in full not direct debit but I am now receiving refunds game per game basis.

Glad I am getting refunded but why now game by game if I paid in full.

Is this so they class games at different categories and different payments

I queried with them why its different for us in 93.20. I had 6 league games left and 1 Cup game. 3 of the league games were sold via ticket exchange so have had 3 automatic refunds back for them as well as an automatic refund for the Madrid game however the other 3 games I've had an email and I've had to give them my contact details (even though they already have them) so they can contact me at some point to arrange my refund.

Makes no sense why it's done this way and is just creating more work for them.
Our percentage refund may be different ie. 1/22 rather than 1/19 but the process is the same as any other season ticket holder so seems bizzare we are having to do it this way and despite asking city didn't really get a logical answer

I got the same email,said they will "contact me soon".
Maybe they are worried that those who have asked for a refund won't be re newing(i'm not by the way).
Think they will try and convince you otherwise over the phone,EG....cheaper ticket elsewhere etc.

I got the same email,said they will "contact me soon".
Maybe they are worried that those who have asked for a refund won't be re newing(i'm not by the way).
Think they will try and convince you otherwise over the phone,EG....cheaper ticket elsewhere etc.

Yeah I'm not thinking of not renewing either so be a bit of a wasted call really but are they not bothered about the 38000 non 93.20 season ticket holders who also might be considering not renewing but are getting automatic refunds???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.