Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

This evening I've had a £34.47 refund from City appear on my credit card. Which is coincidentally 1/19th of what I paid for my seasoncard.

I've not had an email so assume this is the start of the game-by-game refund process.
Is that how there paying us back weekly games & not 1 payment?

Is that how there paying us back weekly games & not 1 payment?

So it seems! They said full refunds would be issued no later than the 19th so I'm expecting 5 more lots of £34.47 in the next 9 days. Seems a messy way to do it but I'm sure they have their reasons.

As my season card was in 93:20 for some strange reason I had to ring them to confirm I wanted a cash refund. Eventually I was informed my £364.07 will be refunded to my account. Cant work out why my £62.50 for The Real Madrid game was done automatically...... Well it is City

Yesterday I got 3 of the 6 games refunded in one go - presumably I'll get one more payment - it's bizarre.

we have 2 season tickets and I received 2 payments last night but no email. The two payments look like one match * 2 tickets so even for season tickets this looks like match by match basis

we have 2 season tickets and I received 2 payments last night but no email. The two payments look like one match * 2 tickets so even for season tickets this looks like match by match basis

Same for me, 2 lots of £44.21 back on credit card this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.