Arsenal (h) pre-match thread - 17/06/2020

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how pep will see the last few games.

I can see lots of changes & new systems being tested.

2,3 or 4th makes no difference if you don’t win the league this season.

I can see pep using this has an experiment.

Be great if we could have a huge banner at the games for pep after his loss with his mum.

The club should be reaching out to fans for ideas. Shed loads of banners at one end would look great

May aswell use this time in the league to experiment. I would like too see

Ederson
Walker
Laporte
Stones

Bernardo
Gundogan
Foden
Mendy

De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero

We have absolutely nothing to play for and I think this should be treated as a 9 game pre-season - is like to see some youth players given a chance to see what they are all about but I doubt Guardiola will do that

On a personal level, I find it all very odd.

I wonder how pep will see the last few games.

I can see lots of changes & new systems being tested.

2,3 or 4th makes no difference if you don’t win the league this season.

I can see pep using this has an experiment.

Be great if we could have a huge banner at the games for pep after his loss with his mum.

The club should be reaching out to fans for ideas. Shed loads of banners at one end would look great

Makes £3m difference.

Five subs to play and assume keeper just warming his arse it's going to be one glum face left sitting there or are they increasing numbers on the bench?

Makes £3m difference.

so in today’s crazy football world & city’s Finance’s it means nothing. I can’t see pep sending them out trying to win the league type motivation more let’s try a few things before next season & get Foden ready

Pissed off with football right now but I can’t wait for next Wednesday! Desperate to have some normality for 90 mins.

Curry
Beer
City

Shouting at the TV
Ffs Mahrez!
Ffs sterling!
Ffs Gundogan
Ffs VAR

Good times :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.