Arsenal (h) pre-match thread - 17/06/2020

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus me and @karen7 surely? :-)
I shall slap him later ha,hope you are keeping ok lovely

I am not feeling this game as all especially with the stupid rules that make no sense to me,they are saying now the players will social distance while the prem play some music.....then they play a contact sport for 95 mins ! The whole thing is a nonsense

I shall slap him later ha,hope you are keeping ok lovely

I am not feeling this game as all especially with the stupid rules that make no sense to me,they are saying now the players will social distance while the prem play some music.....then they play a contact sport for 95 mins ! The whole thing is a nonsense

I'm fine thanks Karen7. Are you ok now?
I know what you mean, that's why I'm undecided whether I'm going to talk to my son so that I can watch it on his SKY. I won't pay for SKY myself, not a cheapskate so much as a disliker of that particular lot!! SKY not Arsenal! ;-)

Stay safe and take care.

Appreciate a lot of supporters are eager to watch the team again , and good luck to them , but i am afraid i will not be paying to watch this restart because its a farce , i will follow the game on the radio and have a nosey at the post match thread on here ,but football without supporters in my view is reprehensible.

I will probably listen to the game whilst getting on with other stuff. I will be content when the season recommences as it's another step towards getting the game and society back to how we enjoyed it.

It does kinda feel like a pre season game.

However, I'm one of those weirdos who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch us play a bunch of farmers halfway across the world, so i'm quite excited.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne
Gundogan
Bernardo
Aguero
Sterling

Bravo, Otamendi, Walker, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Silva, Foden, Jesus, Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.