Large illegal rave in Carrington tonight.

I fully accept that. I do not have the answer but I know blaming Der Dibble isn't it.

Since lockdown we are regularly plagued by 30 idiots racing motorbikes through the deserted streets, no helmets, no reg number no insurance and probably nicked. They will soon kill a child/old dear. If the cops chased them and one little darling fell off and got seriously hurt I know who would be a) slagged by the media (and this forum !) b) investigated, suspended and put through hell which is why my idea of pushing one of the bellends off hasn't been followed through.

Enjoy

I fully accept that. I do not have the answer but I know blaming Der Dibble isn't it.

Since lockdown we are regularly plagued by 30 idiots racing motorbikes through the deserted streets, no helmets, no reg number no insurance and probably nicked. They will soon kill a child/old dear. If the cops chased them and one little darling fell off and got seriously hurt I know who would be a) slagged by the media (and this forum !) b) investigated, suspended and put through hell which is why my idea of pushing one of the bellends off hasn't been followed through.
Lol,agree...and when they get decapitated we hear "what a great lad he was"....
Honestly though,I don't live far from Daisy Nook & i knew this was happening since Thursday, it was all over social media too,if I knew then so did the authorities & it should have been stopped,I know it's not the ordinary Bobby making these decisions obviously someone higher up is pulling the strings but this leaving them to it bollocks when there's over a certain number just can't go on...

Should have just sprayed slurry all over the scruffy fucking scrotes, they would have soon fucked off.
Great idea.
Non lethal - nasty bacteria asside.
Washes off but the smell doesn't - not for a couple of days anyway.
The only issue is the cops may have to deal with some of those who have been sprayed and subsequently commit criminal acts.

Last edited:
The vast majority of people stuck to the rules until 2 things happened.

1) BLM protests and looting

2) the rules changed on what we could/couldn’t do.

most people now just don’t give a fuck and it’s everywhere you look, from inside supermarkets, amount of vehicles on the road etc

This was in response to a large number of violent muggings in London where the offenders were on mopeds. I remember the shit that was kicked up by certain sections of society when they started doing this and that is my point. If cops are getting shit thrown at them when they have been authorised to do it and after receiving training, can you imagine what PC 99 from Stretford would get when he took out a scrote on a stolen bike. The lad would suddenly become an angelic 16 year old who always wanted to join the RAF and now his loving gran wont get to see him get married to his sweetheart he has known and loved since Primary school.

They looked like proper set ups. You can't have a rave without a DJ. Find the DJs, confiscate the equipment and ban them from performing for life.

They looked like proper set ups. You can't have a rave without a DJ. Find the DJs, confiscate the equipment and ban them from performing for life.
Whilst locking them up for 10 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.