Marcus Rashford lobbying govt to help vulnerable children

Apparently a ground swell amongst a lot of Tory MP’S opposing the Governments original stance , maybe a defeat was on the cards .

It did not take a lot of intelligence and foresight to see that this issue was not just going to go away. Standing up to Boris is not as difficult as it was a few months back.

I bet the herbert from the Government wishes he had not mentioned that footballers should do more.

Fair play to the fucker but that is as far as my largesse goes. Hostilites begin again tomorrow and I will be tuning back into the the rag and dipper threads to indulge in childish name calling and what have you.

Oh no! Rashford has turned Katie Hopkins into a raging City fan :)

Great news, but in the BBC they are leading with, kids in England now to get fed and Scotland and Wales following suit.

Fucking nonsense and protecting the Tories. We never even considered denying the poorest children food. The only reason the Tories are following us, again, is the bastards have been shamed into it.

Fucking BBC bastards protecting their pals. Well done to Rashford. And shame in Johnson and the rest of his bastards for even considering this. ****s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.