Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep even came out and said we have to sell before buy. It was probably just in a jest but still. We can use those funds and if not buying a cb but a replacement for sane. The bad thing is we are not in a good position. We either accept and off which will be 40-45mill imo or he walks free. We have let way to many players walk away for free and it hurts us.
Would that be financial or squad places?

Pep even came out and said we have to sell before buy. It was probably just in a jest but still. We can use those funds and if not buying a cb but a replacement for sane. The bad thing is we are not in a good position. We either accept and off which will be 40-45mill imo or he walks free. We have let way to many players walk away for free and it hurts us.

When has Pep said we need to sell?

We have to play every 3 days until we finish the season. Not playing him because he fancies a move back to his home country is cutting off our nose to spite our face.

He's undoubtedly a great player. An extra set of legs in this congested period and will enable Pep to manage Sterling, Mahrez, Foden and B.Silvas fitness without overplaying them. I'm thinking of it as a short term loan deal and if he helps us to win another couple of cups I'll be delighted.

Not quite those words but...

To me it reads that Pep is saying if the whole squad ends up staying then he can't do any deals.

Ye that's what he's implying (I think) pretty much the norm at any club. We have a 25 man squad and none of them are cheap we can't sign a CB on mega money whilst we still have Ota, Stones Fernandinho, Laporte, Garcia, THB & Adabarioyo it's not good business.

Just forget a out him, Mahrez & Stirling have been absalute dream.

He wasnt1st choice when fit & available 18 months back add Bernardo to the list then we are fine.

Move on & craic on if he gets sold great if for any reason the club think we could be better off keeping for 1 more season then who are we to complain
O Kay mAte absalatly agree.
It's Sterling btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.