Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why congratulate them at all Seb? They deserve zero congratulations IMO. VAR deserve congratulating though in rigging the league so fuckin' blatantly and getting away with it!
Attempting to be magnanimous, which is more than they have ever been ;-)

their fans are the worst set of fans around by far and I never thought I’d say that about anybody but man united fans, it’s not even comparable but Sadly their team deserve it. they play the percentages like a prime mourinho team. Bombard the box enough times with quality balls and you’ll get results. Add in pace upfront and a bunch of cloggers to work hard and you’ve got a winning formula.the luck they’ve had with injuries and decisions is unbelievable and it won’t be replicated. The positive thing is they can’t really get any better, all they can do to try and strengthen is get some backup players in with similar qualities but that’s not going to be easy to do whereas we’ve got plenty of scope for improvement.

Anyway That’s enough credit thrown their way.

They've been ruthless this season but didn't have much competition from anyone. Will be very interesting to see if they spend hundreds of millions strengthening their squad and what we do in comparison. If they spend what's necessary and we don't then the head of steam they've built up could carry through next season and we'll still be bumbling along putting round pegs in square holes and persisting with formations that don't really work. I'm happy for my folks who are well into their 80s and are lifelong red scousers. Personally - and I believe this is a young person's expression - meh.

No worries mate — I have an autoimmune disease that was diagnosed in the last year after I stubbornly ignored symptoms for far too long, stupidly making worse than it needed to be earlier than it needed it be, and it has unfortunately Taken a progressive course over the last six months. The pandemic has complicated treatment and mitigation of symptoms (as well likely increased severity due to stress) and it often makes it difficult and time consuming to type or even voice dictate

couple that with still needing to Work, which takes up most of my free time most days, and I usually more of an observer and serial liker now, much to many hallelujahs on here I imagine. Fortunately — or unfortunately, depending on who you are — I have taken a full week and a half off starting today, football is back, and am having a “good” day today, so I decided to Subject all of you once more to the torture of reading and responding to my musings.
Good luck to you, I sincerely hope you get through this mess ok. After 5 days on a ventilator and another 4 days in the ICU I haven't been on bluemoon much, but today was the first day I could honestly focus on football. Boy, did I miss it. I must be honest though, I was pulling for Chelsea, as even the scousers couldn't slip up this time and Chelsea winning only hurts the other red scum.
Get well soon S.B.

Attempting to be magnanimous, which is more than they have ever been ;-)
Fair enough pal. Until coach wrecking incident I always wanted them to beat United. Since then I would have rags winning the league over them any season we can't win it. Never thought I'd say that not too long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.