Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think our game vs them should take place next week, it's asking for trouble and their fans can't be trusted. They had a chance to dispel that myth but time and time again they've failed.

Given the lack of social distancing their fans have displayed, last thing we want is them causing a spike here.

Last edited:
Spitting Image

Ah, this can`t be right. These are the best fans in the world not the Heysel, pavement slab dropping on to a waiters head, bus wrecking, hacking, shop robbing, false ticketing, social distancing petitioners of justice. And to top it off The Spitter from Sky turns up on the streets with a can of beer in his hand mixing closely with his mates on the waterfront.

We`re Scouse not English.

Are you sure 'human' shouldn't be subbed for 'English'!

There's something very odd about that lot. Not once when we've won something, and our wait for it was longer than theirs remember, have I felt like celebrating by causing damage to things, creating fires and explosions. Beer yes, dancing guilty, being horribly nice to people for weeks afterwards sure.

I know I'm not alone because I haven never seen any other city fans behave that way. Or United fans to be honest when they won the league last - celebrate around Piccadilly before the last train south yes, but actually damage the city they supposedly worship? There's aggro around derby day sure, I remember some of them nobs setting fire to the city store on market street when it was there, but that's what you'd call pockets of idiots. With Liverpool they seem to have several thousand of there idiots ready to turn up at a moment's notice.

Appreciate this lockdown has been frustrating, but their behavior has truly shown them to be feral time after time. It's gone beyond celebrating now and is all about how much they can get away with. Well I hope it costs them a parade, whilst this Liverpool team may deserve the title despite the VAR controversies and smugness from top to bottom, their fans certainly don't.

Who on earth thinks about celebrating a European trip or a title win by causing damage and harm? Them plebs, that's who, that's their true history.
The Liverpool fans reputation abroad is mud. They trashed Madrid when they played there. An Athletic Madrid fan I spoke to said they were regarded as the worst set of fans ever to visit the city. Other clubs may have pockets of idiots but they don't have the sheer scale of thugs that follow Liverpool FC. The tone and atmosphere around Goodison in modern times (not the 80s) is totally different. It is a family and a community club. Anfield is toxic for opposition fans, especially those from Manchester. Proper fans of all clubs are not fooled by the fake media narrative.

Defending their own actions on RAWK as per usual. One said that they get different treatment and if it had been anyone else there would be no uproar la. Well the only people to condemn the actions are their own council and yes he’s right when he said they get treated differently

Compare the treatment City fans were subjected to via the RDAHMeedya prior to the derby at The Swamp to mark the 50th Anniversary of Frank Swift's death when to a third rate hack we were condemned for what they forecast as unacceptable, inappropriate and wildly uproarious behaviour which they envisaged happening during the two minute silence - and we walked away as The Impeccables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.