I sense trouble on Thursday

Sorry I didn’t check, were you ok with the part of my post that said any that do turn up will look like utterly sad dicks?

When I said “Not saying I disagree” at the start, I was basically saying I agreed with your post! So yep, I was ok with it ;-)

Here in the States I often come across people who ask me about Liverpool and it’s physical and cultural relationship to Manchester. I simply tell them it’s basically a far-flung and somewhat backward, western exurb of Manchester. It’s like Reading is to London, Newark is to NYC or Oakland is to San Francisco. It will never compete with the alpha city, but tries to legitimize itself and get benefit and validation from its proximity.

Brilliant.

If any turn up which is more than probable they deserve everything they it , would you go into an unknown dodgy pub and start shouting the odds ? . Come to think of it !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.