I sense trouble on Thursday

Not saying I disagree, but how can you be so sure “they won’t get anywhere near the ground”?
(apols in advance if you work for the police and know something rest of us don’t)
Ok let me rephrase this. I don’t work for the police, but I am reasonably sure that the dippers won’t be allowed to get anywhere near the ground, I obviously can’t be sure of this, but would be extremely surprised if they did and if GMP allowed it. Fucking hell

Not saying I disagree, but how can you be so sure “they won’t get anywhere near the ground”?
(apols in advance if you work for the police and know something rest of us don’t)
Sorry I didn’t check, were you ok with the part of my post that said any that do turn up will look like utterly sad dicks?

I can't see no mass vermin invasion, what I can see is a couple of cars turning up with the biggest gobshites doing their upmost to get social media likes, you know the type, waving a champions flag whilst singing how shit Manchester is coz their obsession is deep.

Ok let me rephrase this. I don’t work for the police, but I am reasonably sure that the dippers won’t be allowed to get anywhere near the ground, I obviously can’t be sure of this, but would be extremely surprised if they did and if GMP allowed it. Fucking hell

i will be on look out from Wednesday night ? i will not let any of them fucker settle if i see them straight on the phone to the police

Here in the States I often come across people who ask me about Liverpool and it’s physical and cultural relationship to Manchester. I simply tell them it’s basically a far-flung and somewhat backward, western exurb of Manchester. It’s like Reading is to London, Newark is to NYC or Oakland is to San Francisco. It will never compete with the alpha city, but tries to legitimize itself and get benefit and validation from its proximity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.