Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducker broke the embargo and had to delete it. Was obviously so excited at the excitement he was giving United supporters.

The point of your post is spot on. Pep again has been too public about Sancho. He shouldn’t be doing that if he’s not committed beyond next season. And the club should be using their heads.
On the other hand we don’t know Peps future, he could just as easily be ready to extend post CAS. Personally would prefer the versatility Havertz brings Either way.

Ducker broke the embargo and had to delete it. Was obviously so excited at the excitement he was giving United supporters.

The point of your post is spot on. Pep again has been too public about Sancho. He shouldn’t be doing that if he’s not committed beyond next season. And the club should be using their heads.

Also remember we have a sell on fee and a first refusal. We should be right in the thick of this race to drive the price up and maximise our % even if we dokt want him that much.

Also remember we have a sell on fee and a first refusal. We should be right in the thick of this race to drive the price up and maximise our % even if we dokt want him that much.

Exactly. Imagine having your arse out for Harry Maguire to drive the price up then ruling out a player whose price you have a vested interest in driving up. Sometimes I really don’t understand Pep. But then maybe I do and that’s the issue i have.

On the other hand we don’t know Peps future, he could just as easily be ready to extend post CAS. Personally would prefer the versatility Havertz brings Either way.

At this point if he needs CAS to decide his future he can walk at the end of his deal. IMO of course and I love him as a coach. Best of his generation.

Exactly. Imagine having your arse out for Harry Maguire to drive the price up then ruling out a player whose price you have a vested interest in driving up. Sometimes I really don’t understand Pep. But then maybe I do and that’s the issue i have.
I am sure everyone agrees he is not someone we want back,it is not for us to bother driving the price up,the media hype is doing that as is his club,we are busy with our own transfers in and out

I am sure everyone agrees he is not someone we want back,it is not for us to bother driving the price up,the media hype is doing that as is his club,we are busy with our own transfers in and out

I for one would love Sancho back. He's a brilliant young player who could offer far more than most the current names we see linked. And if he's going to trafford, we should absolutely be driving that price up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.