Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay what he wants.
We don't want another season 20 points behind those vile, whining scouse rats. Or worse, below those arseholes from Trafford.

I do like Sancho as a like for like Sane replacement, albeit expensive one.

Would be intriguing to see if Braaf steps up or even gets an opportunity.

However, as an alternative would Havertz be a better & slightly cheaper alternative to Sancho? He seems to have an even higher ceiling than Sancho and would suit our intelligent attacking style.

However, as an alternative would Havertz be a better & slightly cheaper alternative to Sancho? He seems to have an even higher ceiling than Sancho and would suit our intelligent attacking style.
I'd like Braaf given a chance in league games this season. I wouldn't like him slip through our net like Sancho did without being given a chance.

As opposed to...??? in the current squad?

It was also more than Nasri, Hart, Kolarov and almost level with Yaya and Aguero. They didn't seem bothered, and some of them were arrogant.
So your saying Kun is arrogant and not of good character are you?

Id take Havertz over Sancho tbh. Problem is that Havertz would be another German and they tend to ask lot of cash when its time to renew so we could see repeat of Sane there.

My biggest question is, would he really come back to Pep?
He would be a perfect fit as a player
but I do see the flaws in his character.
We would need his full commitment to City.
Not sure at all he is at that point.

A new challenge is something different than returning to where you came from.
And we can't say everybody involved was happy when he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.