Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is your point so provide it,that is how it works
No, I've made it. You've either ignored or missed the comment I was responding to - that Sanes injury has been the major factor for our downfall this year, and not laporte, Vinnie, fernandinho switched position and our left back issues. I think Mahrez has stepped into Sanes position and been superb this season. Last season Sane had 31 PL games and scored/assist 21, this season Mahrez has played in 26 PL games and scored/assist 20 so he's got better stats like for like on the last season with sane compared to the season without. Sane scored massive goals Vs dippers and rags, absolutely and was a good player for us but his importance has been exaggerated.

Excellent business.

Only a fool would think otherwise.

Or someone who doesn’t understand how these things work.

No, I've made it. You've either ignored or missed the comment I was responding to - that Sanes injury has been the major factor for our downfall this year, and not laporte, Vinnie, fernandinho switched position and our left back issues. I think Mahrez has stepped into Sanes position and been superb this season. Last season Sane had 31 PL games and scored/assist 21, this season Mahrez has played in 26 PL games and scored/assist 20 so he's got better stats like for like on the last season with sane compared to the season without. Sane scored massive goals Vs dippers and rags, absolutely and was a good player for us but his importance has been exaggerated.
Centuries season says you are wrong on importance,sane played left,mahrez plays right and are different types of players
Can you give me your source of stats please,it would have saved time and by minutes please

Centuries season says you are wrong on importance,sane played left,mahrez plays right and are different types of players
Can you give me your source of stats please,it would have saved time and by minutes please
Go on the internet Karen, Google "player name" then "stats" then "season"

However, yet again you've completed airbrushed over the point. It's not Mahrez Vs sane.

Do you think Sanes injury has been the major factor on us falling behind this season, or do you think the loss of laporte and Vinnie, the positional switch of fernandinho and our left back issues have been more damaging? That was the argument that you jumped in the middle of.

And who was going to give us €40m for Dzeko?
A player is worth what the buying club is willing to pay
If there was only one club in for Dzeko and we really needed him off our books (FFP) then we were pretty much screwed
We haven't done too badly since he left
That summer Liverpool paid Villa £32m for Benteke a much lesser striker

£14m was derisory for Edin.

Regardless of talent. £55mil for someone who has 1 year of their contract left, is on the back of a season long injury and also doesn't want to be here, is a stellar bit of business.
Was it stellar business acumen to let the situation deteriorate to such a point where we had to accept £50m for a player worth double that

Leroy's dad being a scouser may have had something to do with his exit?
img

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.