UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in a better position than a 99% of clubs and it's now very much a buyers market.
Agree with the new investment from the Yank group, Sane sale and general revenue will mean funds are there. It’s exciting to see players who were mooted at £90-100 mill being reduced to £60-70 mill. But let’s see how de Laurentis behaves this time.

Agree with the new investment from the Yank group, Sane sale and general revenue will mean funds are there. It’s exciting to see players who were mooted at £90-100 mill being reduced to £60-70 mill. But let’s see how de Laurentis behaves this time.
Cash is king, and Napoli and de Laurentis are skint, payback time for Jorghinio

There's good reason I think to believe the result is embargoed.

For somebody who claims nobody knows the verdict, you're incredibly negative, why so?

Make what you will of Pep's demeanour, but you'd have to be ultra cautious to think he doesn't know it's going to be a positive outcome in the morning.

Not a chance, both parties know and I believe have for some time, probably when UEFA and City agreed to delay the answer from the 10th until 13th July.
I hope so. If we know then I am 95% sure we have won, as no way would Ferran and Txikki not have told Pep, in confidence, and no way would Pep have then kept mentioning it in such a positive manner. If we don’t know then I am more like 80:20

The fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine doesn’t apply in English criminal law in any event; unless you count section 78 of PACE.
I love being a City fan. You become an expert on law, accounting & finance, geo-politics, PR & media, cyber security and loads of other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.