Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s the comment about Luíz he said absolutely nothing, he said vvd and Alison and the presenter said you need to get David Luís this summer and he said he’s signed a new contract right.

it’s been manipulated to say his players are only human maybe i need to get David luiz but he’s signed a new contract - it was made to look like a dig.

then again F him about time his words got twisted

thanks but im not sure that is what Ric and the other poster was referring to as ive seen those comments alluded to already

Surprised he didn't mention that their own most successful period coincided with a huge injection of outside cash from Littlewoods, before that they were pretty much average Joe's really.
He most probably doesn't know the history of his own club, nevermind ours! And even if he did he'd hardly go spouting City won 3 trophies in our(non) histeree before Littlewoods FC did.

Disrespectful Idiot know nowts like him and that other ****(ex Forest fan) Mark Goldbridge epitomise the term 'glory hunter' IMO. And the thing is they have a platform to tell any idiot gullible enough to soak it in that we are a plastic club with plastic fans!

I have respect for AFTV host Robbie Lyle. Whenever his muppets Troops and DT(in particular) have disrespected us Robbie has always put them right on us not being a plastic club with plastic fans. I put DT right 2 seasons back when outside the 'Emptyhad'. He wasn't so cocky after I had a word with him about the shite he'd previously spouted about us; )

Southampton 2-1
Chelsea 2-1
Sheffield United 1-0
Leicester 2-1
Spurs 2-1
Villa 2-1
Palace 2-1
Brighton 2-1
Wolves 1-0
Everton 1-0
Spurs 1-0
Wolves 2-1
Norwich 1-0
West ham 3-2
Bournemouth 2-1

That's FIFTEEN games won by a single goal. They can't repeat that next season.

The greatest defence ever seen only conceded 6 less than our shambolic back 4.

The greatest attack to grace the league scoring 16 fewer than us.

Next season, bring it on.

One thing about that video is the way they are complaining even though they have won the league, imagine how vociferous they'd be if they'd have come 2nd? The absolute majesty of someone from Ireland who supports Liverpool calling Manchester City fans plastic is an own goal worthy of Gerrards slip.

I understand fans can be a biased bunch but he in particular has wrapped that bias up in stupidity and false logic.
Its a shame that those who talk loudly and talk a lot nearly always talk bollocks. I couldnt make out much of what the bloke on the right was saying. More bollocks l assume.

klopp_pulis_3531483b.jpg
Those are his old newtons aren't they?Wonder how many sets he's got.

Think i may have upset him mentioning that he should Hold my beer and my City Centurions shirt.. Skip to 20 mins in...

I think you might have upset him a little bit there.

I doubt he will read this, but in case he does, "Centurions" is not a phrase; it’s a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.