Would Tevez have done well in Pep's system?

If Jesus is lauded for his pressing and movement then Tevez would have a knighthood under Pep.

Took games by the scruff of the neck too, something we can be sorely lacking this season. Would bang them in for fun in this team.

Of course he would, pep encourages work rate, he had it in abundance. Not only that, he was a great finisher and although we have scored plenty we've missed some chances this season, good chances. He in my opinion was one of the best players I've seen at the Etihad, up there with the best. Joy to pay and watch him!

Yes.

I’d love to have a peak Dzeko right now as well and go back to wingers staying wide on their natural side rather than inverted as a proper alternative. I’ve always preferred Sterling on the right anyway.

Tevez had a great career - up there with the very best and he fitted in every team he played for - saved West Ham from relegation, rags were gutted he left when the Govan pisscan wouldn’t pay him what he was worth and he was great for us - so yeah think he would be ok in Peps team - more of a fit than someone like Wilfred Bony.

Too selfish. He was an individual rather than team player, exactly what we needed for a period of time but his attitude would cause mayhem in the dressing room now if he was rotated.

Too selfish. He was an individual rather than team player, exactly what we needed for a period of time but his attitude would cause mayhem in the dressing room now if he was rotated.

at our place and West Ham he was by far the leading man

at United and Juve he played the supporting role as well as anyone i’ve seen.

Probably the most under rated PL player ever imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.