Frank Lampard tells Klopp where to go!

Frank only saying what 99% of football think but not the scouse loving media
Evryone knows they've been on the receiving end of favourable officiating all season. Other manager have seen it close up, and seeing the foul given for the Mane dive where they scored from the subsequent free kick must have been the final straw for Frank. He knows they've been getting away with that sh*t every single game.

Always like Frank, from the Irons days with that Hammers team being full of premiership winners and serious players. At Chelsea they were upgraded and when the money came well that just slapped the game into a new gear.

While at City , I was delighted with him. I was delighted he lifted the league here. Wish him well as manager, Always.....unless he s gone Raggy. Fair play for being open and honest.

The game stinks!!!!!

Always like Frank, from the Irons days with that Hammers team being full of premiership winners and serious players. At Chelsea they were upgraded and when the money came well that just slapped the game into a new gear.

While at City , I was delighted with him. I was delighted he lifted the league here. Wish him well as manager, Always.....unless he s gone Raggy. Fair play for being open and honest.

The game stinks!!!!!
It has gone well beyond just a stink, at times it is wholly putrid. Sport occasionally gets into the equation but it's only when, like Jonny Moss, business, mean-spiritedness, criminal behaviour, needs to get its breath back.

Didn't watch the game so didn't see thee non foul but then i dont have too with mane involved.

Frank just calling it out for what it is.

The game stinks!!!!!

Not to be pedantic but he didn't win anything with us. Came in the 14-15 season IRC.

Absolutely loads of time for frank though. He's such a stark contrast to someone like mcmanaman who was fucking useless and takes little potshots at us now, as opposed to Lampard who put in some great performances and glows about us now.

Not a single one of them fit to lace his boots or will ever get near achieving what he did in the game either.

Childish i know but i hope something seriously fucking bad happens to that football club.

It already has, they have to live in Merseyside!

This is what our lovely media doesn't seem to understand, everyone outside the cult despises them, so no one actually wants this endless stream of propaganda and sweeping of any negativity under the already bulging carpet. Tell it like it is, call out the on field cheating and off field shenanigans and the "clicks" would go through the roof.

A match-going Leeds mate of mine actually wanted this season cancelled as he would have rather Leeds stay down than Liverpool win the title!

This is what our lovely media doesn't seem to understand, everyone outside the cult despises them, so no one actually wants this endless stream of propaganda and sweeping of any negativity under the already bulging carpet. Tell it like it is, call out the on field cheating and off field shenanigans and the "clicks" would go through the roof.

A match-going Leeds mate of mine actually wanted this season cancelled as he would have rather Leeds stay down than Liverpool win the title!
I'm a fan of this particular stance............ :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.