Tosin Adarabioyo

From city's perspective. Want him to sign so we can get 15-20 mil for him. From Tosin's perspective, don't take our calls run out your deal mate it will be much easier to get a prem move when you're a free hit.

Think there could be a possibility of him staying. If Garcia doesn't commit to a long-term deal we could probably get around €20m for him and rely on Tosin/Fernandinho for fourth choice CB next year with THB waiting in the wings as well.

Think there could be a possibility of him staying. If Garcia doesn't commit to a long-term deal we could probably get around €20m for him and rely on Tosin/Fernandinho for fourth choice CB next year with THB waiting in the wings as well.

Not sure we would get anywhere near £20m. The issue is that the championship clubs are likely to be suffering financial issues. That affects his value, he is a great prospect at any level but I doubt Prem clubs would pay that much for potential and Championship clubs are not going to be paying big for anyone.

I'd love him to do well at city but I think the timing with us looking to effectively replace Stones and Otamendi in the squad is not going to go well. If both those two move on and Garcia doesn't resign then he has a great chance but I doubt that it pans out that way. Ota and Stones are on big wages and will be difficult to shift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.